Headquartered in Shenzhen, X-PCB devotes to technology innovation and covers industries of telecommunication,power, security, Optronics, industrial control, medical, Auto product, comsumer electronics, etc. 40% product is for oversea market of South America, Europe, Japan, India, Middle East, etc..
The finished board thickness of this PCB is 0.33mm. The copper thickness is 1oz. Usually the stiffener at gold finger is PI. Usually the PI stiffener thickness won't be thick. This board requires amber cover film and white silkscreen.
Flame Retardant Properties
30, 000 Sqm/ Month
TH via (size/pad)
Product Feature And Application
Each year, we complete thousands of successful assignments. This volume creates market knowledge that allows us to seize opportunities, speed the business process and create the most thorough, precisely accurate picture of PCB & related industries conditions and trends.Every day, in markets around the globe, we apply our insight, experience, intelligence and resources to help customers make informed PCB & related services/products decisions.
For this board, the base PI thickness is 25um. The line is dense, and also has impeance. The most common method is to produce the copper thickness of the traces and more over the thickness of the plane layer. One way of reducign copper, on a plane layer, is by cross hatching the plane, like the above board.
● Rich experience makes your product better: Our producst are widely used for: automotive electronics, industrial control, consumer electronics, power supply, security, coomunication equipment, intelligent wear, medical equipment, aerospace and other fields.
● We can provide you high quality, fast lead time(2L is 24Hours;4-8L is 48Hours), competitive price and good service.
● To make sure the production quality, we offer the below testing procedure to guarantee every piece of product:
1) AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)
2) Automatic short-circuit testing
3) RoHS detector
4) Dielectric tester
5) Impedance control
6) Metallographic microscope
7) Fly probe/ fixture mold
8) Visual inspection