1. Because of the repeatability (reproducibility) and consistency of the graphics, the errors in wiring and assembly are reduced, and the maintenance, commissioning and inspection time of the equipment is saved.
2. Design can be standardized, conducive to interchangeability.
3. High wiring density, small size, light weight, conducive to the miniaturization of electronic equipment.
4. Conducive to mechanization, automated production, improve labor productivity and reduce the cost of electronic equipment. The manufacturing method of printed board can be divided into two large categories, minus method (subtraction) and addition method (addition). At present, large-scale industrial production is still mainly subtracted from the method of corrosion copper foil method.
5. In particular, FPC soft plate bending resistance, precision, better should be to high precision instruments. (Such as cameras, mobile phones, cameras, etc.)