The material of this flexible rigid board is FR4 and PI. It is a 6 layer printing circuit board with ENIG surface treatment. The rigid area thickness is 0.6mm which is uncommon. Its Min. trace/ space is 3mil/ 3mil which makes fabrication harder than 4mil trace/ spacing.
X-PCB offers a wide range of different printed circuit boards to our customers in the world. We supply you the best quality, best price and heart to heart service.
Our experts will concern every single technical question you might have. We can provide you printed circuit board knowledge during the early design phase, further through prototype evaluation and transfer to volume manufacturing. We will give you the most professional technical suggestion or advice to optimize the quality maximumly.
Finished copper thickness
Solder mask and cover-film
Green solder mask and amber cover-film
DHL, UPS, FedEX, etc
Product Feature And Application
Second electrolytic plating stage, where the additional plating is deposited in areas without dry film (circuitry). Once the copper has been plated, tin is applied to protect the plated copper.
This HDI board includes blind and buried via holes, and is drilled by CO2. Its pitch is fine which is much harder to make.
Why You Should Buy Printed Circuits Boards From Us
● Focus on profession: Specializing in Rigid Flex PCB R&D and manufacturing, the core team made up by the best field experts with 15+ years experience.
● Quick service response: Instant RFQ reply, the DFM could be raised on the same day, expedited production is available to help customers speed up R&D and Shorten the Time-to-Market.
● International quality management system makes our soft power stronger: We have passed ISO9001, ISO14001, TS16949, UL and national high-tech enter-price identifications. By relying on rigorous attitude, scientific management ans strict IPC management standard, we can ensure that each piece of PCB delivered to the customer is high quality.
● The PCB products can be fully RoHS compliant ,and 100% guaranteed to meet IPC II standards.
● RFQ generally will be responded in 8 hours, the conventional products can be quoted even in 2 hours.